Bring the whole family out for some weekend fun! There will be something for everyone at this show. Be here Saturday 9am-4pm to see all of your favorite collectables.
Governor Cooper’s Executive Order now
COVERINGS BE WORN
by all attendees at retail shows, visitors and employees. By entering without a mask, you certify that you are exempt under one of the exceptions below.
This Executive Order does not require Face Coverings for – and a Face Covering does not need to be worn by – a worker, customer, or patron who:
- Should not wear a Face Covering due to any medical or behavioral condition or disability (including, but not limited to, any person who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious or incapacitated, or is otherwise unable to put on or remove the face covering without assistance);
- Is under eleven (11) years of age;
- Is actively eating or drinking;
- Is strenuously exercising;
- Is seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing-impaired in a way that requires the mouth to be visible;
- Is giving a speech for a broadcast or to an audience;
- Is working at home or is in a personal vehicle;
- Is temporarily removing his or her Face Covering to secure government or medical services or for identification purposes;
- Would be at risk from wearing a Face Covering at work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulations or workplace safely guidelines;
- Has found that his or her Face Covering is impeding visibility to operate equipment or a vehicle;
- Is a child whose parent, guardian, or responsible person has been unable to place the Face Covering on the child’s face.
Anyone who declines to wear a Face Covering for these reasons should not be required to produce documentation or any other proof of a condition.