Book an Event
The Hickory Metro Convention Center opened in 1997 and has since become one of Western North Carolina's premier facilities with almost 100,000 square feet of useable space for conventions, trade shows, conference and events. Moveable wall partitions in each of the Exhibit Halls and Meeting Rooms create flexible space for even the smallest event or any meeting need.
Convention Center Features
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Parking
- Versatile Audio Visual and Electrical capabilities
- State of the art Audio System throughout the facility
- Versatile food and beverage options by onsite caterer, Liazzo's Catering
- Ease of Accessibility as the Hickory Metro Convention Center meeting space is all on one level
- Loading docks and ground level access
- Concession stands in each large Hall
- Multi-window ticket offices
- Onsite Regional Visitor Center
- Convenient location just off Interstate 40 - between Exits 125 & 126
Please note that if you have an RFP readily available it can be sent directly to Director of Sales & Marketing, Sarah Davis, CMP at Sarah@hickorymetro.com or Director of Events, Amber Howard.