Looking for fun things to do with the Kids, the dogs, friends or your significant other? Look no further!
Here are some of the Top 10 things to do in Hickory this Summer:
- Walk & picnic at Geitner Park along Lake Hickory
- Go on a splash pad "crawl" - see how many of the local splash pads you can make it to this summer!
- Take the dogs to Downtown Hickory to the Craft Beer Cellar and the Olde Hickory Station - both are super "fur" friendly
- Rent a boat, SUP board, kayak and more from one of the local rental/marine shops to paddle lake Hickory - find more of those listed on our site!
- Crawdads Friday Fireworks, Thirsty Thursday, and Bark in the Park - Tuesday's at the Crawdads - $2 Craft Beer and $1 to get the pup in!
- Live Music downtown with Olde Hickory Brewery Beer and Silverfork Vineyard winery
- Zipline and test your balance with Tree Top Adventures & Aerial Aquatics
- Catch live music and sip on great wine at Catawba Farms in Newton
- Cruise Lake Hickory in style on Lake Hickory Adventures
- Try your skill at Axe Throwing while sipping on a local brew at Patriot Brew Thru and Axe Throwing! So much fun for the family, for friends and even a great date night!